Did you know that Australia is the third fastest growing vegan market in the world?
Greater education means we make more informed decisions about the products we buy – from cleaning products to makeup.
And those decisions are increasingly based on the philosophy of less harm:
- Less harm to animals.
- Less harm to the environment.
- Less harm to ourselves.
At Emani, our makeup is both vegan AND cruelty free – and yes, they do mean different things!
To put it simply:
- Vegan means the product contains no animal-based ingredients;
- While cruelty free means the product has not been tested on animals.
What is the difference between vegan and cruelty free then?
The difference is that ‘cruelty free’ relates to the process of manufacture, whereas the term ‘vegan’ refers to the ingredients in the product.
However, both are about treating animals with kindness and compassion.
At Emani, our cosmetics aren’t just vegan and cruelty free. They are also produced in an environmentally sustainable manner and are free of harmful chemicals; instead, we harness the power of plants for natural makeup that nourishes your skin.
Let’s Talk Skin
What many people don’t realise is that our skin absorbs whatever is put on it – all the more reason to choose your makeup wisely, and use only natural products. If you are wearing makeup on average for eight hours a day, five days a week – synthetic, chemical-laden cocktails disguised as makeup could be damaging your body, not to mention causing or exacerbating skin issues such as:
- Dry, rough or itchy skin;
- Dull appearance and uneven skin tone;
- Red blotches and age spots;
- Acne and blemishes;
- Wrinkles and lines around the forehead, eyes and mouth;
- Loss of elasticity.
Natural Beauty that’s Vegan and Cruelty Free
Mother Nature provides an abundance of plants that are pure, healthy, and kind to the skin.
Emani makeup has been created to harness this natural power of plants, and the whole range is vegan and cruelty-free.
Nourishing Natural Ingredients
Backed by solid scientific research, the plant extracts and oils used in Emani cosmetics nourish, calm, and replenish the skin.
- Creamy, buttery avocados are not just delicious to eat. Avocado oil extract is fabulous for hydrating and moisturising the skin, whilst reducing damage from ultraviolet radiation.
- Green tea has been around for centuries and is chock full of antioxidants and plant compounds. Studies show it can reduce acne and helps ageing skin look brighter and more radiant.
- Rosemary contains an oil that has a tonic effect on the skin; it’s dynamite at revitalising pale, blotchy skin.
There’s no need for your skin to feel like it’s being suffocated by your makeup, when instead it can be nourished and protected – by Emani. Makeup that’s good for you, and good for the planet!